Thread: Osteoarthritis Arthritis in foot & ankle Need advice
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
(female)

ann775 HB Userann775 HB User
Wink Arthritis in foot & ankle Need advice

ok I posted this a while back and got no response, Which has not helped me feel better . Really need some feedback. I thought maybe I posted in wrong place and I should try again.
Please let me know of your experiences so I can understand what is happening to me and how to move forward. I have a Dr appointment in a couple hrs and want to to count for something.
Long story.. But I had Plantar Fassiitis (SP?) months ago in left foot. I had it before so went through stretches and such, Only got much worse and by the time I went to Dr had progressed way beyond Plantar. Lot of swelling pain. Now to FF many months, they have done X-rays twice and a bone scan. There is some tendon damage and scan diagnosed arthritis. Why not? I have it in my hands shoulder , back ?? Why not my feet? But it has been hard. Dr has done nothing but give me insole support which do nothing really. I do get a bit more support from good athletic or walking shoes. But almost constant pain. When I take off my shoes after a long day within minutes of slipper feet the pain has increased drastically . Standing in the shower for 5 minutes is agony. I would like to know what to say to Dr. what to ask him for. I cannot leave another appointment without some real answers . Please tell me what has worked for you. I am a teacher(Early Ed) and am on my feet all day. I think I need some kind of support . Oh the problem is my left foot and ankle even feel pain up my calf occasionally.
thank you and God bless.