Thread: Osteoarthritis Arthritis in foot & ankle Need advice
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
ann775 HB Userann775 HB User
Wink Arthritis in foot & ankle Need advice

ok I posted this a while back and got no response, Which has not helped me feel better . Really need some feedback. I thought maybe I posted in wrong place and I should try again.
Please let me know of your experiences so I can understand what is happening to me and how to move forward. I have a Dr appointment in a couple hrs and want to to count for something.
Long story.. But I had Plantar Fassiitis (SP?) months ago in left foot. I had it before so went through stretches and such, Only got much worse and by the time I went to Dr had progressed way beyond Plantar. Lot of swelling pain. Now to FF many months, they have done X-rays twice and a bone scan. There is some tendon damage and scan diagnosed arthritis. Why not? I have it in my hands shoulder , back ?? Why not my feet? But it has been hard. Dr has done nothing but give me insole support which do nothing really. I do get a bit more support from good athletic or walking shoes. But almost constant pain. When I take off my shoes after a long day within minutes of slipper feet the pain has increased drastically . Standing in the shower for 5 minutes is agony. I would like to know what to say to Dr. what to ask him for. I cannot leave another appointment without some real answers . Please tell me what has worked for you. I am a teacher(Early Ed) and am on my feet all day. I think I need some kind of support . Oh the problem is my left foot and ankle even feel pain up my calf occasionally.
thank you and God bless.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors Lightbulb