View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:14 AM   #7
Angelaaljr77 HB User
Re: Anyone have a rash/acne from plaquenil?

Hi Vee!

I was reading up on *vasculitis* & *celiac* disease...omg! I am so surprised the docs never even thought to check for either of those. Most of the symptoms I have. Especially with the vasculitis, i found what they call " mononueritis multiplex" a type of RV with these symptoms, got the wrist that "drops" , muscle weakness, direaha and many of the symptoms of lupus SCLE. I was looking at my blood work results and everything was normal but my ANA titter,speckled 1:80, low C3 of 67 & the Russell venom test was 26.2 (expected range 25.0-45.0) so my doc said it was on the low end,which she wants to retest in the future. As for *irritable bowel disease* the blood work was not tested for that I noticed. the test is the ESR & C protiens and a few more that i were done (normal) so very confusing. I guess this is definitely something to mention to the doc! My test was negative for RA that's why doc said I have fibromyalgia w/ lupus. Now reading up this other stuff, maybe I have RV,celiac & fibromyalgia w/ the lupus.
Another thing, I do know I have had problems since childhood with is bowels & gastro issues. I remember going to the doc for it ,but they would just tell my mom to make sure "I got plenty of fiber", which at the time , being a child I hated veggies,mom made me eat them & chalked it up for not eating right, I never was overweight or anything,actually skinny. I figured it was nothing surious. my mom never thought anything more until now...all this stuff is starting to all come together nowlike a puzzle. It seems we are more our own docs to diagnose ourselves. I thought I was at the end of the road but now, just going down it more..but for the best! To more better days...

Thanks Vee!
Very greatful to you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.