View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #21
Facilitator
(female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User
Re: Fentanyl Withdrawal/Pain Pump-Removal

Iginfl, believe me i wish it could be accomplished.check all the settings from when you registered. Blocked. I tried. So, i re read and do you think its weird on your mri that it says theres a track to your spinal canal, then it says its not connected? Does that mean you had a leak & they could see the track where the csf went to the area & now its repairedand its no longer connected. If thats the case it sounds to me like the mushy spot should go down. Be absorbed. But if its not i think you do still have a leak,imho. Agree or ps no? Hope you will let me know. It will be ok. What does old dr say?

P.s. i saw your post about the soldier & games. Keep posting then you will get rewards to accomplish what you talked about earlier. Wanted to tell you i have to suck into really intricate movies,explained in detail on my mri thread. Hope all ok since i havent heard in awhile. Thanks, gmak

Last edited by gmak; 11-16-2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: ps