View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 09:25 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Mulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB User
Re: New to this site

Hello and Welcome
I agree with everything George has said in his post. I was thinking when I read your post how lucky you are to know what caused your stroke. Many dont know and because you do know it helps you to step on with out the fear.
As George said there are no two strokes the same however, stroke recovery is always about moving forward and healing and pushing our recovery. I am 2 &1/2 years in recovery and still I feel I am improving. still moving forward and never giving up. That has to be our mind set and if we are determined to keep that mind set then we will go far in our physical and mental and spiritual growth.
Congrats on your running. What an accomplishement!! Your determination and your willingness to move forward will take you far in your recovery. Remember you were saved for a reason my dear and that is the wonderful reality. Keep up the good work and please keep posting and let us know how your doing. God Bless Mulchie