Re: Any form of contact is slowing right down
She expects you to listen to her empathy.
Hmm,... let's make it short and brief.
You are both tired after work, right? We, men, prefers to be alone, after facing heavy distress at work. Ok, you know, like sit in front of TV, or computer, etc until we feel better. Then go to bath and sleep.
This is us, men.
But for her, is totally different. She needs someone to listen to her empathy. What she's been through on that day, who or what she had met with, what happened in here or there, etc.
Now, that's what she wants, -- be noticed, she needs that every day.
Here's the tips:
1. Greet her and ask how is her day?
2. Listen to her, focus on staring at her. Don't touch remote control when do this, even though you are extremely tired.
Remember to use the right answer which shows that you care and notice at what she says, "I see, really?, how come?, then what had happened?", etc but a brief reply.
Don't interupt her, don't conclude her statement except she asks for it,
3. Keep going, until a limit she keeps silence. Don't worry you'll know which one.
4. Don't leave her yet. Keep a silence for a few sometimes. She is re-thinking what she just said.
5. Now the release from you, tell her that you feel it too, "I know how how you feel, you'd been through a long day."
6. Stop, she'll smile at you, or kissing you, that's better.
But next day, don't use the same method. Make it vary. You'll get used to it.
Hope this helps,and may it endures your relationship.