Thread: Ana 1:1280
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
(female)

confusedNJ HB User
Question Ana 1:1280

Hello,

I am new to this forum, but thought that I can turn here for answers while waiting for additional test results. One month ago, I had bronchitis and the flu. After being out of work for several days, I returned to work. I woke up slightly dizzy, but didnt pay attention to it. After arriving at work, I became EXTREMELY fatigue to the point that I was going to pass out and the left side of my body from the face down to my feet went completely numb. The numbness went away, but I continued to have a tingling sensation and my balance and speech was completely off. After going to the ER, I was told that I didnt have a stroke, negative for MS and negative for Rheumatoid Arthritis. However, I have antibodies of LUPUS. The blood tests showed ANA 1:1280; negative; speckled pattern and to follow up with a neurologist and rheumy. After additional tests, it was found that I had a mini stroke. I've recently saw the rheumy and waiting on additional tests to confirm LUPUS or any other auto immune disorder. I am impatient and would like to know if this truly could be LUPUS or anything else. I haven't had many signs of Lupus, but I am anemic and constantly fatigue. No signs of rashes and moderate joint pain. However, I've been having a lot of brain fog. Please excuse the lenghtly post and my impatience.