View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #7
(female)

angela5271 HB Userangela5271 HB User
Re: Zyban for smoking cessation?

Hi Joenewbie...

Yes...I went through all that...and it was horrible...almost horrible enough to me to say "screw it" and give up trying to quit this nasty habit!!!

But I have stayed strong, and will continue to fight this battle!! I contacted my physician's office today to report the adverse reaction...they want to see me on Wednesday before prescribing anything else...so it's off to the doc I go!!

It's a deal...I will for sure let you know my new quit date (as soon as I know it)...but maybe, just maybe those last 2 cigarettes will be just a memory by then

I wish I knew exactly what the draw is to cigarettes...I remember years ago I had to write and deliver a speech to my class...My subject was the dangers of cigarettes and the harmful effects from the millions (exaggeration) of chemicals and what not...for some reason THAT didn't deter me from smoking as soon as I left class...UGH!! You're so right when you say it is unfair...those cigarette companies knew what they were doing to make a buck...and it worked!!

How are you today? Staying strong and on Chantix?

Anyhow...yes, I'll be in touch soon with a quit date for you

~Angela

p.s. thanks for your continued response...it really helps keep me on track

The Following User Says Thank You to angela5271 For This Useful Post:
Joenewbie (11-20-2012)