View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #123
Facilitator
(female)

MountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB User
Re: Ulnar shortening

Well, I have the plate and cyst removed. He made a comment that about 1/3 of people end up needing the plates out,

He ended up not finding a TFCC tear. He did find tons if inflammation which he cleaned out. Said that could cause the pain.

I'm all bandaged up now. They said I could remove the bandage after 48 hours to shower. Yea... no cast required. He still has me off work for 2 weeks though.

Taking pain killers for a few days. He wants me to elevate and ice for a few days too.

Mostly doing ok. They gave me a patch for the nausea. My last 2 fingers feel like they are asleep and they are a bit. If it is like that tomorrow, I'll call and ask if it s normal. I had general anesthesia.

I'll post more later.

Thanks for your well wishes.

The following user gives a hug of support to MountainReader:
booboo31 (11-21-2012)