View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:49 PM   #125
Facilitator
(female)

MountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB User
Re: Ulnar shortening

I called this morning. They did give me a local. They said it would wear off in couple days. That is good to know.

I'm having some pain where they removed the plate. I was holding off on the painkillers though. I finally took one tonight. The pain would probably been much less if I took some earlier. I've been traveling all day and didn't want to be fuzzy while traveling. I have kept it elevated and used lots of ice all day.

The nausea patch seems to be working well. I've been able to take the Percocet without any nausea problems over the last couple days. That makes me very happy.

Despite the pain I currently have, it isn't near as bad as the osteotomy. I slept for days after that one.

I scheduled to go back on the 3rd for my surgical follow-up. I'll share what I learn then as well.