Thread: Five month plus
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:33 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

Mulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB User
Re: Five month plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyp View Post
Prevestatin
Aggrenox
Aspirin
Tylenol
It was crestor that I was on. I guess Im just saying read the side effects and be aware of what you are on. the problem I had was they put me on that drug 5 days into stroke recovery and I thought the symptoms were because of the stroke. So because I was unable to make my thoughts know clearly to anyone I just stayed on it and went along untill my mind cleared and I was able to question things and then had the abilitiy to research it myself. That is when I started to question it. However I am no doctor as you know and I dont suggest anyone go off their drugs I am just saying that I want people to be aware of what you are on and what the side effects are so you can better understand how and what your feeling and your progress. Sometimes its just a matter of the doctor switiching to another brand with less side effects. So if you are questioning any drug check with your doctor, ask questions and research. I think Doctors like it when we go into an appointment with the knowledge of our drugs and our condition. I think we like it too. And it makes for a much better visit and we can ask the important questions we need to ask. God Bless Mulchie

Last edited by Mulchie; 11-23-2012 at 05:37 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mulchie For This Useful Post:
guyp (11-23-2012)