View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
(male)

obxman16 HB User
Smile Sinusitis - It's like a bad joke

Hello to everyone. I am the new guy here and I am 26 year old white male 5' 10" 180 lbs from Pittsburgh, PA.

I have been suffering from Sinus issues my entire life as I can remember it. I remember being a kid and looking at an X-Ray and the nurse saying man those look bad.

Fast forward 20 years and here I am today. I have been dealing with the worse case of chronic sinusitis for the past year. On a regular basis I have a bad nagging head pressure and feels like my head is going to blow. I have to swallow going down a small hill to equal my ears out. I know I am diagnosed with bad allergies. I have been tested this year and the outcome was not good. Basically I am allergic to Earth indoors and outdoors. Does anyone have any idea if Sinusitis can aggravating Anxiety and/or TMJ? Ever since this started last Christmas I have feel into a "google" every symptom phase. I know that is not what I should be doing. It is odd though. I feel like I can find something wrong with me at all times. I know also I have a deviated septum. I have been to multiple ENT's and I end up with the same diagnosis. Here is a prescription of predisone and some keflex. I am starting to feel that medical isn't working anymore. I am running out of ideas. No one has suggested surgery to me at all yet. I do have nasal polyps which probably has something do with my mouth breathing.

Any advice / ideas are most welcome. I am just looking for the next rabbit hole

Thanks! Corey