Thread: Do I have OCD?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 01:48 AM   #1
(male)

Louise1988 HB User
Do I have OCD?

Hello everyone,my name is louise and I am new to this site and looking forward to be a part of this community.

I think I might have OCD or anxiety disorder,but Im not sure. can you help me Identify my illness?
First of all,I would like to start from the very beginning when it all started.It was the new years of 2011 <edit>I had this discomfort feeling in my chest,hearts beating fast and my mind was very disoriented with repetitive thoughts and paranoia I thought was going crazy.
That went on for atleast 3 months non stop.I eventually went to the hospital to see what was wrong with me and all they gave me was some pills to relax my chest. This illness went away or calmed down for couple months.
the chest pain was gone and I thought i was ganna be alright but the repetitive thoughts have came back and It wont stop much as I try to controll it,It constantly keeps popping up in my head.
The weird thing is that my repetitive thought is about a friend I wasnt getting along with at the time,the thought was mostly stuff about how I disliked him,his name and image keeps looping in my head and its been like this for a year,sometimes i cant take it anymore and think im going crazy and get a small panic attack or anxiety.

what is this thats happening to me? Should I go see a doctor?

thanks for your respond and help in advanced.

Last edited by ms_mod; 11-25-2012 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Removed posting rules violation. Ms_Mod