Thread: Getting sick
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:37 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

MountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB User
Re: Getting sick

Are you using your rescue inhaler frequently? Do you have a nebulizer at home? Sometimes, I find that the nebulizer gives me a bit of a boost in getting the meds further into my lungs.

I've been in a similiar situation. I got a flare that started in September and I'm still dealing with a lingering cough. I first upped my Advair dosage, then I eventually switched to Dulera 200 and added Singulair. I also tried a couple rounds of antibiotics. It started as a true asthma flare, but I think an URI creeped in while I was down from the asthma. I also get Tessalon Perle to help calm the cough.

I know how miserable these flares are. I hope you feel better soon.