View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:07 PM   #12
(female)

Cm300 HB User
Re: Cervical Spine Disc Problems, reassurance its not in my head needed.

Hi. This is my first post/response on this message board. I wanted to write to you to tell you that I am going through the EXACT same thing as you. I could have written your post word for word. I have been experiencing pain for over a year now. I was originally diagnosed with fibromyalgia which it turns out that I do have but the last 6 months I have had extreme pain in my low back and my neck. I finally was able to get an MRI of my lumbar area, it showed 2 buldging discs as well as DDD. My doctor said "its normal and that would not cause me pain". I've spent several nights in the ER due to the pain levels and both ER doctors have said that I have issues with my back and neck. My lumbar MRI showed 2 buldging discs and DDD, my thoracic MRI showed DDD as well as a 0.6cm hemangioma (which I was informed of via email). My neck MRI and xray show DDD, buldging discs, backwards curve of my neck (cant remember the actual name) and something called DISH disease. Again, my doctor said this is all normal and should NOT be causing me pain. I know what I am feeling and I can tell you that it is PAIN!!! I'm in the process of getting another doctor but I need a referral and they are taking their time. In the mean time I sit and suffer.
Please know that you are not alone and that it is NOT in your head!!!!!

Last edited by Administrator; 01-06-2013 at 01:16 AM.