View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User
Re: Headaches, pressure, derealization, nausea, vomiting, muscle & joint pain, fatigu

I've had my hearing checked & said it was fine. I explained that people always sound muffled & have to have them repeat what they say or rewind the tv allot because I don't understand what was said. I love closed captions! So no loss of hearig but the dr said my brain probably wasn't processing correctly... Do you have that?
I have loss of muscle also. Along with pain my muscles feel week. Can't handle much. No repetition... Mostly noticable in arms & legs.
These can be Fibro related...
Do you have Pain? Fatigue? Derealization? Vomiting? Headaches?

I have an appt with my primary Friday... 3rd appt in 4 weeks...
I'm going to ask to have the cyst removed & I want a biopsy to make sure it's not a tumor. I'm thinking about asking for another MRI of my brain and neck since I have so much head pressure, headaches, & neck pain in the worst. I want to make sure there is no cancer or tumors.. I've never talked about cancer or tumors to my doctors because I don't want to be labeled as a hypochondriac. But since I'm getting no where & feel like whatever is going on is slowly killing me, it's time I make sure they check!

What are all your symptoms? What tests have you had done? Diagnosis?
Back injury~ 2005
Severe Degenerative Disk, Arthritis, Mild Scoliosis.
Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2009
Neuropathy
Migraines?