View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 03:01 PM   #11
Inactive
(female)

andy200 HB User
Re: Borderline Personality Disorder. Can anyone else relate?

Hi, I realize you posted this a bit ago, but I have just recently started to try and find other people who have BPD like I do.

I live in a small rural community and I feel like no one understands what this is like.

I was diagnosed this past winter, and have been trying to find the right prescription combo to help me at least function like a human being, lol.

I am fighting with my insurance company for coverage, and won't be able to start therapy until this coming February.

One thing that helps me in the meantime is writing about the stuff I am going through.

I have a blog, but I don't know if I can post a link without it being considered as "spamming" or something. It's about my journey through this BPD ordeal.

They say over 2 million people in the US have this, but I don't think very many people talk about it....I was warned to not tell people because of the social stigma attached, but you know what? I don't care. I'm not ashamed. Just because we have this....it doesn't make us bad people, or scary people. We are just like everyone else, except we have problems that other people do not have