View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:09 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Whynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB User
Re: Fully Favorable the Review?

Hi Fibrowendy! I was starting to wonder where you went! All of a sudden you disappeared! Did you ever get your decision?? Anyway, in answer to your question, the approval letter DOES state that within the first either 30-60 days (I can't remember which) the appeals council can review some cases if they think the judge may have made a wrong decision. The workers aren't being "mean", they are just doing their job, and they only have a limited time to review these. Personally I would rather them do it that quickly rather than after I received and spent my backpay. And it doesn't necessarily mean they are going to deny benefits, it just means they are going to review the decision. I think these reviews are happening more often in cases where judges have very high approval ratings. Do you know the judges approval rating?
Anyway, I was worried about you after not hearing from you on here in so long. I had my fingers crossed for you all this time for your decision! I hope you've heard by now, and that it was an approval!!

Last edited by Whynowthis; 11-30-2012 at 09:11 AM.