View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:39 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Simple Questions? Or not.

I feel like the way your questions were worded made it appear as though you were more upset about her wording than about anything else but now I think it makes more sense now. It's not about what words she is using for you, the bottom line for you is that you're afraid she isn't completely over her marriage and that's what's upsetting you. Is that what you're saying? If that's what you're saying then I guess my next question is, if it was truly just a marriage in name only and not serious, then would you need to worry about her not being over it?

Or are you saying that she is using these words to describe her marriage on purpose to rub it in your face or something? Is that what you're worried about? If that's the case then I think you really do need to reevaluate this relationship because she shouldn't be doing that.

Even though I think I understand better now what the issue is, about you being worried she isn't completely over her previous marriage, I still think that if she really didn't love this other guy in the first place then she probably couldn't care less about him so you probably don't have to worry about that.

I don't know, I still feel a little bit like I'm zigging and you're zagging and we're still missing each others' points here but maybe you see better what I'm trying to say because I feel like I have a little better handle on your issue now.