View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Simple Questions? Or not.

i agree with you that she is being insensitive.....
now, is this something you've noticed in all the time you've known her? her insensitivity? have you noticed it with other people, not just yourself? I'm wondering if she's just "that way", and the world revolves around her and she doesn't really concern herself about things that don't "affect her" (not that your feelings shouldn't affect her, they should!). I'm thinking she's not as great as you would like her to be......could it be you've put her on a pedestal because so far she doesn't seem to have a lot of integrity......went thru with a marriage that she didn't mean......now with someone else (you)and she's not that concerned with this current partners feelings either......
could she be a narcissiisst? I'd rethink this if I were you, take a step back and try to look at it from a distance and get a little perspective.