View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:08 AM   #1
(female)

catherinec HB User
Pain in side of head

Hi,

I am an 18 year old girl and for about two months I've been getting a dull pain in the left side of my head that lasts for a few seconds. It doesn't happen every day though, about 3 or 4 times a week, maybe even less. The first time I got this pain was when I was sitting and eating my lunch at work. It was like a 'bubbling' pain and it lasted for just under a minute and it made me very worried.

I work in an office and I sit at a computer all day. Sometimes it can get uncomfortable as my chair doesn't 'fit into' the desk so I find myself leaning forward a lot. I also have to lift heavy boxes once every few weeks.

I'm very worried and scared that it might be a brain aneurysm or hemorrhage. I also think I've been suffering with anxiety for about a year. Things like article on news websites about people my age dying makes it worse. I haven't been diagnosed with anxiety though. I just want to be normal again.

Should I go to the doctors and get an MRI scan? I have also been thinking about going to get a massage to ease the tension in my neck. I am very worried! What should I do? Thank you

Last edited by Administrator; 12-04-2012 at 11:56 AM.