Thread: new to site
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:28 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User
Re: new to site

Hi ctrue, Im so sorry that you had to go through all that! I know how hard it is to have something out of the ordinary & it hurts too bad all the time. I think the name for the injection you were looking for is an SI joint injection. Yes? No? That is where those dimples are @ the bottom of your back, is that where you meant? Everyone here understands. And not just Im sorry over & over, but i know & we onthis board know because we are hurting always too. Nothing has ever helped me more than, like you, i typed my story & bam! A member said I know, Im hurting too. Do you have a definitive answer as to the source of your left side pain? I can imagine how hard that was to communicate to the drs. Post anytime that you need support, or having a particularly bad pain day or just because. I have noticed that when you say more about surgeries, the source of pain, etc more specifics then more members can identify and respond that have that problem also. Then you may have better luck finding someone with your similar problem. But, we all have chronic pain here so in that we are all the same. Thank you, ctrue. We are glad you're here.

The Following User Says Thank You to gmak For This Useful Post:
ctrue (12-06-2012)