Thread: Bone pain
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldyfm HB Usergoldyfm HB Usergoldyfm HB User
Bone pain

I also posted this to the Lupus board but thought someone here may have some knowledge as to this as I do have both Luppus and Fibromyalgia:

I have been diagnosed about 7 years with combo Lupus and Fibromyalgia and been under a Rheumatologists' care. This latest flare (previous have all been muscular or skin related) is making life really difficult. I have had times with hip and lower extremities having stiffness, aching, deep burning pain that would make mobility difficult. This flare is so different as it seems that the pain is bone related. It is deep throbbing non-stop from my hips to my toes. It feels like the pain of the worst toothache one could have. I actually had a jaw bone related pain just days before this onset of leg pain. It is so different from the muscular pain I have had in the past that I have had to take pain med round the clock for the last two weeks, which is very unusual for me. I have an appointment in Jan to return to Rheumatologist. I don't think this is weather related as it has been relatively mild here so far this fall. Nor is it activity related. I was hoping someone with Lupus / Fibromyalgia or a combo of the two may have some knowledge of this type of symptom. I do hope it is through your research and not firsthand knowledge. Any replies or home remedies will be appreciated.