View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 02:44 AM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: herpes & HIV symptoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ven36 View Post
but there are articals which say Antibody may take upto a year for it to be detected,
Incorrect or outdated reading. 3 months has been conclusive since 2004. 6 months max is your on agressive chemo, and long term IV drug user or your on medication for a organ transplant. Even this is very very rare these days with the new tests.

since i have only take a single antibody test, iam fearing the worst..

You only need one, no im wrong, you DIDNT need to test, you never had a risk, how hard is this to understand !!!!!

Ia, hesitant to see the doctor again. im afraid if he will ask me to take another test.. I have to prepare myself to face the situation & u know how hard it is to get to the testing counter & await the results..
Iam scaring the worst
Your making this worse by yourself. You never had a risk but even if you did and had HIV symptoms then you would test positive.
Your test is fine, you dont have HIV. I think you should see your doctor and maybe seek help for your mental state. Its been a waste of 6 months.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

The following user gives a hug of support to Apollo123:
ven36 (12-07-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
ven36 (12-07-2012)