Thread: Bone pain
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:01 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Bone pain

hiya goldy,
they are all over the counter so to speak. i order them online at amazon and if they are out i go to the company itself. the sombra warm is not warm name sister! at least not on me. for myself i feel the best one is the noxicare, of course, the most expensive of them all and the one that stains my clothing. cloths i can replace. not my body.
goldy either you have sjogrens or you don't. there is a very specific blood test for that and i would ask for it asap. what you read online about this disease of the immune system makes it sound so non-invasive. when you look closer and type in sjogrens and the say, liver or kidney or joints it's a whole different ball game.
tho there is not much one can do with sjogrens at least it is for most a slow process. i have already said goodbye to my eyes, got implants when cataracts hit fast and hard. lost all my teeth too. love my pretty fake smile. giggle. most of the hair on my body is gone. i shave my head. don't have to shave legs or pits anymore. no hair. no pubic hair either.
with lupus it's really a good idea to make sure just who is playing in your body. we tend to dump things in the oh, it's just fibro bucket.
are you on steroids or other immunosuppressants? amazingly enough 2mg of prednisone seems to take the edge off my joints. tried the eyes drops, restasis, allergic.
for all over and specific joint pain i think perhaps the best first investment would be the noxicare stuff.
wish i could send you my hot tub goldy. i really would share with you, anytime!
remember to move around at least a bit. do not let those joints freeze up on you. that really hurts and yes, giggle, i speak from experience. tee hee.
peace,
blue