View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #24
(male)

martin457 HB User
Re: Lyme Treatments - What has helped you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katfer View Post
Hello,
So sorry your feeling so bad. I too have a very similiar story. My journey was long and took it's toll as well. It sounds like you may have something that is keeping you and your immune system from improving. I saw a very awesome Nurse Practicner that was very knowledgeable in lyme. She saved my life! I too was on antibiotics for quite sometime and I wasn't improving just got to a certain point and couldn't improve. She said some of her patients weren't getting better cause something was interfering. For instance, do you have any mercury fillings in your teeth? I saw a natural homepathic dentist and he said all metals must be removed. I had a drastic improvement when my mercury fillings were taken out. "Who would have thought". I have been diagnosed with Autoimmune and Autonomic disorders. I am positive that this has been a factor in my decline of health. I had those things since high school. I'm 52 now. I am now doing a yeast cleanse which has been a great help and relief. I'm improving every day. You must drink lots of water to cleanse the body. I have one lemon or lime in water every day. The body will heal it's self if we let it. The yeast cleanse I'm using is from Renewlife. It's awesome. I wish you better days ahead. Good luck.
kat, im glad you are feeling better!! ive got plenty of old mercury fillings and dont like it but ive had lots of metal testing done and none of my drs feel that it is my problem. doubt i could go through the pain and cost of removing them but glad to hear from someone who did it and glad it helped, you are braver than i am , i hate dental work haha. i am familiar with the yeast cleanse product and i am drinking my lemon water (ive come to like it) and taking lots of supplements and probiotics. thx again M