View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #4
(female)

tenderfoot HB Usertenderfoot HB Usertenderfoot HB Usertenderfoot HB Usertenderfoot HB Usertenderfoot HB Usertenderfoot HB User
Re: Calcaneus fracture

Hang in there! texting keeps me in contact with friends but it does get lonely especially if you are told to keep elevated all of the time! Invite friends over to watch movies or play games. You may find some new things to do. The knee scooter is fun, especially on hard floors in larger spaces. It is not so great on carpet or in tight areas, but better than crutches. Get a basket on front to tote around all of your gadgets. I bought mine on ebay, butt some medical supply places rent them.

I haven't started PT yet...just 7 weeks post op after having my heel split and relocated, plus a lot of other stuff so your recovery could be quicker...not sure...hope so....

When you feel blue check in here....most people don't quite understand....we do cuz we are all going through it. Take it ez....
Bonnie

Last edited by tenderfoot; 12-08-2012 at 11:31 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to tenderfoot For This Useful Post:
Chelle96 (12-08-2012)