View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:38 PM   #1
(female)

Brookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB User
Smile 5 herniated discs in my t spine :(

Got back results for my mri.. I have herniated discs in my T1-2, T3-4, T4-5, T5-6 and T8-9 I am happy to finally find the source of my pain when all my doctors kept calling it anxiety and stress and didn't believe the amount of pain I am in. Now they are ordering mri of cervical and lumbar. I am 32 and have 3 very small children I feel like I cant be the mom I need to be. I tried researching the area, I found that a herniated disc in this area is rare affecting 1 person in 1 million Americans and I have 5. I also read that it is quite rare to have them in the upper thoracic area because most would have them in the lumbar area... I go for pain management soon and I have a nerve damage text on Wednesday... I'm kind of terrified right now my chest feels like someone is tearing through it and my stomach hurts like I did a million sit ups...am I alone? Its so painful and all I have for pain is heat and 800 Mg ibuprophin but that hurts my stomach any suggestions on relief? I can only sleep on my stomach as sleeping any other way causes more pain and makes my limbs on my left fall asleep... I just made things worse by wrapping gifts I knew it was a bad idea

The following user gives a hug of support to Brookietrip:
pubbies (12-09-2012)