View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 09:35 PM   #3
(female)

sasslass HB User
Re: Appointment to see Neurologist

I have been suffering from constant, daily shock-like headaches that radiate down my face and sound drives me insane. This has been going on for 3 months now and in the past 4 weeks have developed a dilated pupil in my left eye (the same side as my TN). I have seen a neuroligist and he wrote me off as a hypochondriac. he told me, 'sweetheart, go home and take an advil and and a pepsi and you will be fine' and that was it. I suffer from this feeling like someone is 'shocking' me with a battery, all over my head, it feels like my brain is on fire and that mice are scratching at it along with so much pressure that it feels like my brain is trying to bust out of my head. It causes pain (of course), dizziness, nausea and then throws me into a panic attack. This is on a daily basis. In the last 4 weeks my left eye has now become dilated and wont react to light at all..its called 'fixed and dilated' and when I google this, it says I am dead. Nice. I hope you have better results with your neurologist and if you do get some answers pls post back..I would rather have something at this point, that I could deal with then not knowing what is going on

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: sasslass
Cindy Marie (12-10-2012), Jaxie1 (12-13-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to sasslass For This Useful Post:
Cindy Marie (12-10-2012)