Thread: confused
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #3
(male)

cactus al HB Usercactus al HB Usercactus al HB Usercactus al HB Usercactus al HB Usercactus al HB Usercactus al HB User
Talking Re: confused

Hello mulchie i guess i get confused on this new stroke board format. i find it difficult to type my hands especially my left is really weak. i had my stroke just over 3 months ago. i am making some progress in regaing some of my lost muscels.
i had my stroke on the right side which effects my left side of body. they dont know exactly now where on the brain,no mri due to my pacemaker..lets see i left the navy after 26 years in 1984,married sept 1982 to my soul mate and she is truley my partner in life and my caregiver. i was exposed to agent orange during my tours in country vietnam i was special forces aka navy riverrat.
in 1987 i was diagnosed with colon cancer,diabetes,1996 open heart surgery ad pherpriferal neuropathy followed with pacemaker 2008. my stroke sept 4 this year which happens to be our 30th wedding anniversary.
just a quick small noverview of my past 30 years.
dont fall over from my medical record, joined to read of others experiences., how is that mulchie

The following user gives a hug of support to cactus al:
stellar7 (01-07-2013)