View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:26 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: how do i fake being a virgin? help!

I realize this is a cultural thing but there's literally no way for anyone to know for sure whether a male or a female is still a virgin. There is no "test" that can be done and there is not a definite method by which it can be determined.

Unfortunately, in many cultures around the world that are dominated by men (men, by the way who really don't understand women's bodies), they believe that the hymen has something to do with virginity, which is completely false and can be medically proven as false. But they won't accept this because they would rather cling to their outdated notions about women and believe their archaic ideas. Even more unfortunately, women are made to feel shame when they have already tore the hymen through playing sports, riding a bike, using tampons or any other methods by which a hymen can legitimately be broken aside from sexual contact.

You should go and discuss this with your gynecologist who can explain to you how uncommon it is for a woman of 22 to still have a hymen, whether or not she has actually had sex. I'm not sure whether anything she can tell you will ultimately make any difference because men in your culture don't value a woman's opinion whether or not she is a doctor, so I'm not sure what else you can do. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this, however and I wish you all the best.

The following user gives a hug of support to Kszan:
arabiangurl (12-18-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
arabiangurl (12-18-2012)