View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 08:14 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: Dr not helping anymore, something else is wrong & really need help

WW, love the gemini reference. That's the twins isn't it. My daugters a gemini, I always tell her it means she has a split personality.....giggle. Now that she is a new mom, she will be learning that going in two different directions thing. Good for you, entering the smart phone world. My kids have those....well some of them do. I'm either too old or not old enough for one yet. Notice I said yet, I'm an optimist.

Tori....wish I could offer you hope for your doc. I went to my doc yesterday, and she is one of the good ones. She listened to me, but would not take action because of my 'always good' blood work. She did however say she would give me another blood test to see how the results come out this time. I am sure they will be fine, which is the story of my life. I have favorable results on blood work, but always all the symptoms. I won't give up though, where there is a will there is a way. We talked about a lot of things and I know what can help....so....I just might have to do that.
Hang in there Tori and keep us posted.

Glojer

Last edited by Glojer; 12-11-2012 at 08:16 AM.