View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #6
(female)

kittylady HB User
Re: How Many symptoms do u have, lets compare

I have mild night sweats, palpitations, anxiety, sudden tears, mild blues, (I hope they stay mild), I can't remember the last time I slept through the night. Generally this doesn't bother me too much because I can nearly always get back to sleep quickly, and it's usually deep enough sleep. I hope it doesn't get worse but of course it may. I pee a bit when I laugh or cough sometimes so that is probably incontinence. I have gastrointestinal problems, acid reflux plus general intestinal gassiness. I get a lot more headaches than I'm used to.

Does anyone have weird pains coming out of nowhere? I woke up this morning and got a sudden sharp pain in the middle of my back, also had one left side of my chest this morning. I suppose it could be related to acid reflux, but it didn't feel like it. They freak me out more than anything else because they don't fit the symptom list, I know joint pains are to be expected but these are more like sudden jabs of pain from out of the blue.

I have bad posture (head forward), so it's occurred to me this may have something to do with it. But it's hard to tell.

Last edited by kittylady; 12-12-2012 at 11:36 AM.