View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: My heart rhythm seems to be always 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaguy300 View Post
Hello people,
My heart rhythm seems to be always 95. ... Sometimes, I feel vibration around my heart. Sometimes I feel like bubbles in my chest just like another guy in these threads described. ... My heart beats hard.
I've had heart failure and permanent Atrial Fibrillation for over 25 years, and I feel better at 70 than I did when I was much younger, when my heart failure was much worse.

My heart never wants to beat normally. However, I have learned how to keep my heart from beating too fast, or too hard; and I have learned how to keep my heart pumping fairly well.

I have also learned that the key to good health, in my case, is to keep the blood pressure at healthy levels 24 hours per day. Easier said than done, but I have gone from an average blood pressure of 160/97, 24 hours per day, to a healthy blood pressure average of 122/72, 24 hours per day. I learned how to attain health blood pressure by taking my blood pressure 32,000 times over a period of 13 years and analyzing the results, notes and experiments.

Basically, the path to getting a heart to behave itself is to keep the adrenal glands from stimulating or irritating the heart. Why does this make sense? Well...... most heart medications try to block or inhibit stimulating and irritating hormones from the adrenal glands.

I documented my path to better heart health in a thread titled What I have done to survive Heart Failure & AFib with a high quality of life. at the link: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/heart-disorders/742271-what-i-have-done-survive-heart-failure-afib-high-quality-life.html I don't expect anyone else, with less chronic and life threatening health problems, to follow my lifestyle changes, but perhaps something(s) in what I'm doing might give some ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaguy300 View Post
I was feeling ok for almost 3 weeks, thinking perhaps this hell is over and I can look for work, then an attack happened again, had to go to hospital.

Now, I can't really leave my bed. It seems to be getting better. I can at least sit at my computer for couple of hours. I can go for 15 minutes walk.

Does anyone else have these problems?
Before the attack happened again, did anything significant happen in your life or environment? Any new furniture or appliances or electronics? Any change in diet?

Another possibility is that the change in season brings an excess in different pollens in the air. These pollens can excite the adrenal glands, causing heartbeat and heart rhythm problems, and can also increase the blood pressure, among other health problems. For instance, it is tree growing season down here in South Florida, and I've had to increase my efforts to keep my heart beating beating as well as possible.

I hope that you are feeling better by now. Have a merry Christmas!

⇒ Avoid allergic & non-allergic irritants/triggers
⇒ Low calorie ovo-vegetarian diet
⇒ Power walk, weight lifts, pushups
⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

Last edited by Machaon; 12-19-2012 at 12:09 PM.