View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #5
(female)

littledarlinTN HB UserlittledarlinTN HB User
Re: Just Diagnosed, Looking for People Who Understand

Welcome! I am working with my docs to get a diagnosis but this board has been so helpful to me. Just knowing I am not alone is a comforting thought. I tried many of the different meds and am on a combo of Cymbalta, Indocin, verapamil melatonin and vit E. I can definitely tell when I have not had enough water. I used to berate myself for how I was feeling, thinking it was all in my head and since the docs would tell me there was nothing wrong that they could find or it was menopause so get used to it...feeling down on myself for believing it now! lol I am working with a neuro and a pain mgt doc. Had trigger point injections today and an occipital nerve block (headaches are the thing that gets me down right now) asked the pain doc his opinion on the fibro. He seemed to think exercise daily and NO narcotics was the best treatment. He said to find a support group so I would have people to talk to ... told him I had a wonderful support group on a message board and have learned so much more from them than anywhere else. Glad I found you guys and hope everyone is having a good day!.

The Following User Says Thank You to littledarlinTN For This Useful Post:
JensterPenster (12-22-2012)