View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:53 AM   #1
(male)

cryoffalcon HB User
Back and Stomach Pain

At this moment I am having a severe stomach pain, it starts with my stomach and then in the point it goes out to my back. I start feeling my stomach and it's like a stone.
I can't sit in that position anymore then I have to stand and walk around until relieved. I had this problem 2 years back when I was in Pakistan, now I am in Afghanistan and this problem came back to me.

When I was in Pakistan I did that camera test Endoscopy and the doctor told me that my stomach is swollen and gave me some tips and medicine to use for 6 months. I did that and got rid of acidity and these severe pains. But a few days ago the acidity appeared again and now the pains have also returned.

I am quite sure my stomach is swollen again, I think its because of my bad routine of eating food, I don't eat on time, I sometimes eat too much while other times eat less and these days eating lots of fried stuff. I think all of this is contributing towards it.

Can someone tell me will the Omperasole help and what else should I do to take care of it. Doctor is not an option for me in Afghanistan.