View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:38 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: My Brother....again

I completely understand! I have live my entire life in the shadow of my sisters vile moods, temper tantrums and explosive behavior. She would always act up in the worst times, holidays, when guests were present, in public. No matter how hard myself, my poor mother and dad tried, she could deflate any event into a mess in seconds.

I went through it for 51 years, and finally it is over! It took tragic circumstances to finally split us forever, but I must say, this is the first holiday that I feel completely relaxed and free of that "what if" feeling.

Life is too short to accommodate people in your life that are willing to be so disruptive and rude to everyone else. But what do we do with these sisters and brothers that many families have?

Glad you chose to vent your feelings, that can be a great way to clear your frustrations without saying anything you regret. Another great feature of the HealthBoards, right?

Janet