View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 09:27 AM   #7
(male)

SpazzAttackk HB User
Re: Body and head shake/twitch like symptom

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincy View Post
I think it could, especially if you were a heavy drinker and a smoker. Changing any hardcore habits and addictions would be a major stress on the mind and body.

You're going forth with a huge undertaking, but it's going to be in your very best interests for the rest of your life. The rewards will be more than you can imagine at this point.

Eventually, things will even out as you tweak your schedule to what can suit you best. If 10 is too early for bed, try 11...but still get up at 8 or 9.

Are you working at this point? going to school?

q
Sadly no, Im looking for a job but nothings coming up. Im going to go back to school next semester and get everything I need and HOPEFULLY go to college. I made a lot of bad decisions in my life but im trying to correct it

Do you think itd be alright if I drank for new years? I know when it comes down to it, no matter how much willpower.. Ill end up drinking on new years

Edit: I just did some research and apparently binge drinking can seriously effect Anxiety and panic attacks, and make you feel completely out of it. A lot of people say they feel like theyre going crazy after binging but it clears up in a few days. Its day 3 right now since my last drink so hopefully by tomorrow or the day after everything will be fine. Lesson learned

I believe the shakes are just a symptom of my anxiety as ive had it all my life. Ill keep you posted on how I feel in a couple days. Just pray I wake up and feel like my old self. This is not fun by any means

Last edited by SpazzAttackk; 12-27-2012 at 12:02 PM.