View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:37 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: what meds to take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybecerra View Post
please help... I have high blood pressure, I currently take atenlol 50 mg twice daily, also benazapril 20 mg. My bp is still way too high.
For many years, I battled chronic high blood pressure. I started taking my blood pressure many times a day, back in 1998, trying to figure out what was going on with my blood pressure. It wasn't until 2004, six years later, that I was finally able to start getting my nasty high blood pressure down to healthy levels, all the time.

I found out that there are many different causes of high blood pressure. If you are interested in reading what I found out, and what I did, I posted a thread back in July 2009, about how I was able to cure my awful, chronic high blood pressure, titled: Chronic High BP of 147/93, from 1998 to 2004 based on 14832 readings, now 126/73! , the link is: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/high-low-blood-pressure/703225-chronic-high-bp-147-93-1998-2004-based-14832-readings-now-126-73-a.html

⇒ Eliminate household items that are toxic!
⇒ Balanced, healthy, low glycemic diet
⇒ Lots of Exercise
⇒ Avoid night allergens, toxins
⇒ Coreg!