View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:53 AM   #8
(female)

totallynumb HB User
Re: Mom passed away today

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorri View Post
She was struggling for quite a long time, she could no longer walk and was dependent on Nursing care at all times. Even though she wanted to live, she wasn't connecting that she needed to eat, but was refusing food for the last several weeks, surviving only on a spoon here and there.
I'm hurting. I stayed with her for almost 2 weeks and came home to be with my family for Christmas. Just yesterday I was planning another trip up to see her again, but I got a call this morning that she had passed. My sister was with my mom for the last several days, but mom had passed when no one was around. Maybe it was meant to be this way. The week ahead is going to be so difficult with the funeral and all. I find myself strong at times, and at other times broken and crying. Right now, I am in a daze and can't get myself motivated to pack my suitcase.
I'm very sorry for your lose. My mom is my world and do I can't begin to imagine your pain. My God be close to you and your family during this difficult time.