View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 09:32 AM   #4
(male)

jas88cam HB User
Re: After Lasik Surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondi327 View Post
I was a -5 and was told they do surgery up to -12. My left eye is great, my right eye is a little blurry. Drops seems to help but always adjusting. Listening to all it seems time will be the answer to this unsureness. Near for me is better than distance, glad to hear this too will change.

PS-Wore two pair of contacts for comfort. Soft lenses first (with a very low prescription) then hard lenses on top. I was always told my cornea was so flat I could not wear soft alone.
I think the drops helping is significant (means your eyes are drying out a bit, and really need the drops) - I seem to remember at some point along the way the drops stopped improving my vision, because there was at least enough moisture there for my eyes to work properly. (Still important to use them, they just don't affect the vision the same way any more.)

My cornea was the other way, too steeply curved for gas permeable lenses to fit (I tried a pair - they fell out during the initial eye test!) - soft ones alone worked fine for me though.