View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 09:21 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

midwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB User
Re: less on the board and your opinion

(((Hugs))) Lisa.

You've gotten good advice already. Stress is vicious on a body, regardless of thyroid status.

Speaking for myself, it always helps if I make myself move. Doesn't have to be much... Some good long stretches always make muscles feel better, less tense. When my feet don't hurt too much, I take a slow walk on my treadmill. (Outdoors would be even better, but I have my reasons why I don't do it that way.)

And then... Don't discard the idea that there could be other reasons besides the numerical thyroid levels. I'm sure you've seen me say it before... Not every symptom that can be caused by thyroid always is caused by it. You must surely be depressed by your mother's bad fortune. That kind of thing can weigh on a body with real physical symptoms like a boulder sitting on one's shoulders, you know?

Feel better soon.