View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #24
Inactive
(male)

pebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB User
Re: MRI thoracic/cervical region HELP

LG:

I've had doctors that have refused to see me. It was like either last year or the year before, cant remember which year I wanted another opinion from somone in Philadelphia that is considered a big name. They asked for the records ahead of time so I sent them what I had. After a several week wait I called to see if he reviewed them and about getting an appointment. I was told by someone in office, not sure what her job is, that he wouldnt see me. Not even a recommendation as to what to do or not to do.

Then when I went to my pain doctor who is doing the pump we happened to talk about other opinions. The doctor that wouldnt see me, his name came up and he knew him and he knew based on my history that he wouldnt see me.

Some of the doctors wont see you in this area unless another doctor refers you to them. Some of these doctors are so big in their field they pick and choose who or who they won't see. If he couldn't help me at least there could have been a message as to where I should turn.

For now I am going to set up an appointmen to see the neurosurgeon that I have been seeing. I was due for an appt within the next few months anyway. See what he says. the NS that I have been seeing were going to schedule an MRI for this year anyway. Since its been done then I'll get the appointment.

I think after I get his opinion then I will get another set of eyes. I really think with everything going on that another point of view is needed at this point in time.