View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 02:21 PM   #26
Inactive
(male)

pebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB User
Re: MRI thoracic/cervical region HELP

LG:

Happy New Year to as well.

As to whether I should get another opinion or not if both are in agreement, that is a tough call.

The pain doctor may give me a conclusion based on a pain perspective, the neurosurgeon on surgery point of view.

I am sometimes overly cautious as to doctors. To make a long story short in 1994 I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. I got a 2nd opinion. Agreed that I had Parkinsons. In 1997 I was seeing an orthopedist for upcoming surgery who referred me to a neurologist for surgery clearance. His opinion was that I did NOT have Parkinsons disease. This is after almost 2 Plus years of treatment. I was mad. DId I or didnt I have it. I went back to the doctor that gave me a 2nd opinion. All he did was scratch his head.

I ended up flying 3000 miles from NJ to Ca for an opinion. I did not have Parkinsons and no one could diagnose the problem.

So since that time while I hear agreeing opinions. sometimes my inner voice tells me get another one just to be on the safe side.