View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:40 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: she came home with cervical cancer been together since middle school

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcoxme View Post
she is all healed after the removal process and since then gotten pregnant and had another child. what recently sparked my interest in hpv and cervical cancer is that i found out the cause and started putting pieces of a puzzle together.
the pieces have been given to me for years but no one would come right out and say anything specific. so after my first post i asked and thought about everything and now i am at the point where i am going to have to get a paternity test on my youngest child.
this really explained a lot of things over the years.
my marriage has been ok lately and some people say i should let it go. does time excuse cheating? i don't feel that way.
coldcoxme.....I have trouble understanding how you are getting from point A to point B......you have NO proof of cheating, and I bet if you get that paternity test you will find out, as Maury says "you ARE the father"