View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
(female)

MommyMedina HB User
Wink Bleeding after IVF 5 Day Transfer

I have never posted on anything before...I have only been reading and reading...

I had a 5 day embryo tranfer with 2 embbies..4AA & 5AA! ;) on 12/22/2012. on 12/31/2012 we did a HPT and got a POSITIVE!...Ok we did two and got 2 POSITIVES! LOL

Retrieved 9 eggs; 7 fertilized; 2 transfered back; 4 froze and 1 expired.

On 1/2/2013 I had my first beta = 1677! Awesome #!

Sunday 1/6/2013 I started to notice dark coloring mixed in with my Crinone sup. This lasted throught he day 1/7 and at around 4:45 PM I went to the restroom and had bright red blood on my panties. No cramping...well maybe mild at best. It was the scariest sight to see as I think many of you can imagine. I called my RE right away...and went in. He said this was normal with IVF patients on Crinone.

I am to continue to progesterone and baby asprin and monitor the bleeding and follow up with my OB.

The sono showed one great sac and fetal pole (keep in mind I was only 5w2d yesterday) so there would have been no heartbeat visible & and a second sac which he said was a 'maybe'. It was very small and no fetal pole was visable. That sac will probably not go on to be a viable pregnancy.

This morning the bleeding has completely stopped...and turned to spotting...and very very very dark spotting.

I go tomorrow morning for my second beta and Thursday afternoon for my first OB appointment. I'm still a tad scared however HOPE is in my heart.

Good luck to each and every one of you!

Last edited by MommyMedina; 01-08-2013 at 11:17 AM.