View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
Facilitator
(female)

MountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB User
Pulmicort + Dulera

Last Friday, my doctor added Pulmicort 180mcg to my regimen. This puts me taking both Dulera 200 mcg/5mcg (twice a day) and the Pulmicort (once a day right now) at night. I take Singulair at night. I've also been doing a nebulizer treatment before bed as well.

I'm curious. Is anyone else taking Pulmicort and another LABA at the same time? How are you using them? Are you using them at the same time putting some time in between the dosages? When using them with the nebulizer treatments, how much time do you put in between?

FYI. Right now, we literally have the worst air in the country. This has resulted in the need for the additional treatments.