View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

MountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB User
Re: Pulmicort + Dulera

I called my Pharmacist today. He said it was fine to use the Dulera and Pulmicort at the same time with no wait in between. He did recommend that if I needed a nebulizer treatment that I do that first to help open the airways for the Dulera and Pulmicort when I take them.

I'm literally sick of the bad air as well. Makes me consider if I need to move one of these days. Outside of the air quality issues like now, I live in a beautiful part of the country though. I really wish I had the $$ to move to a bit higher altitude in one of the ski areas which are above this nasty air.

Last edited by MountainReader; 01-09-2013 at 06:57 PM.