View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:00 PM   #8
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Body Odor that I have and people at work only smell it!!

I agree that this is something you need to have treated from the inside out, with proper medication. It is true that people can often become immune to body odors after a while.

In the meantime, I would drop the very strong soaps and laundry powders. Rinsing your clothes in a vinegar/lemon juice solution will help free them of any extra soap and add a fresh clean scent to your clothes. Make sure to keep your undergarments clean and if you have to bring a change for halfway through the day, that's ok too. While I would keep perfumes to a minimum, you might want to powder your most vulnerable areas with light dusting of corn starch. It absorbs moisture without any further chemicals.

If you are having vaginal issues, using a pad might absorb the odor before it attaches to your clothing.

Dont give up, whatever you do! And keep a big smile of your face while you beat this thing once and for all.