Two days ago I woke up with several (what I thought were mosquito bites) bumps on various parts of my body. One on my left hand (on the knuckle over my pinkie finger) was a lot worse than the rest. It was so swollen that I almost couldn't get the ring I wear there off.
That day, I started getting shivery and cold, then shivery and hot as though I had a temperature. I also developed a severe headache, sore throat, a lump and acute pain in my underarm and tenderness all over my body. I still have all these symptoms.
I'm a 20 year old female uni student and am not allergic to anything that I've encountered yet.
Does anyone know what could have bitten/stung me?