View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

noevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB User
Re: Why am I always angry? Im 16

Hi, just to let you know who I am, I'm a mom, 56 yo, my son is now 27. I remember him going thru a time when he was angry a lot but I'm pretty sure it was because he was gay and hadn't come out yet, was at that awkward time also in school then having to deal with that.

Of course everything is fine now (just so you know . ).

That breaking up with someone after 4 yrs at any age is very difficult. Do you have girlfriends you hang out with and/or talk to about it? My best friend who is single went with a guy for 8 yrs and I was her sounding board.

She went thru a couple of different phases with the breakup, she cried a lot at first, then she got really mad, but that anger was at him but sometimes it was taken out on others. Now she's ok I guess but still looking for that special guy.

We're you angry before the breakup? Just wondered. I like the idea of seeing/talking to someone. It sure cant hurt, right?

There are definitely some good meds out there for it so do give it a try and I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy yourself! Let us know how you do, ok? Cathy